You never imagined that you could eat a pizza, right? Now you can enjoy a delicious pizza made from quinoa flour.
Precooked organic royal quinoa flour, rice flour, ground sugar, yeast, egg powder, xanthan gum, salt.
- Pour the contents of the container into a bowl and add ½ cup of warm water.
- Mix well until smooth and homogenous.
- Form a ball with the dough, cover with plastic and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the surface where you will make the pizza sprinkling flour to prevent it from sticking.
- Using a roll or your hands, spread the dough until it forms the base of the pizza.
- Heat the oven to 200 * C Cook the pizza base for 10 minutes,
- Add the ingredients of your choice and then cook for an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Store in a fresh and dry place. This product is free of preservatives or added color and easy to make.