Royal Quinoa known as the champagne of quinoas, is grown at 5,000 metres above sea level by the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia, on one of the world’s richest mineral soils. Quinoa is considered to be a superfood*.
Organic black royal quinoa
- In a medium sized pot, combine
- 1 cup quinoa and 3 cups water
- Bring to a boil.
- Lower heat, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Remove lid, ﬂuff with fork and enjoy
For best results store in an airtight container in a cool, dark place.